Client Comments

“I will hire him just for his questions. Simple. Straightforward. Sharp.”

What do clients say about the work I do for them?

Here are a few comments from some of my clients.

Any Thoughts?

Please fill fields marked*. I will not publish your e-mail id anywhere.

12 Responses to “Client Comments”

1. It was pleasure to attend sessions of R Sridhar. He is a wonderful, amazing and impactful innovation coach.

2. Pradip Shroff says:

I am impressed that Sridhar has made the art of innovation in to the science of innovation. He has made it very easy for any one to use innovative approach to solve problems.

• R Sridhar says:

Thanks Pradip. Making it ‘easy, simple and approachable’ has been focus all the time. Your observation is therefore very reassuring.

3. As enjoyable and productive as Sridhar’s Creative Block Busting Workshop was, the real joy to me was to see my team working through problem solving using his techniques a couple of days after the workshop – having fun – and coming up with great new ideas. Am looking forward to having Sridhar at Ishanya again.

• R Sridhar says:

Ajoy, I am thrilled that your team used some of the techniques at work and got great results. And having fun too!

4. Dr Jaideep Devare says:

Sridhar conducted the Creative Block Busting workshop for our team over two days. It was an enriching experience! The number of new ideas generated was simply mindboggling. I was amazed by the creative process through which Sridhar was able to ensure each person could contribute his/her best. Truly helped us to unleash “Block Buster” potential of our team.

• R Sridhar says:

I like your expression “unleash the ‘block buster’ potential of our team” – it is creating an amazing picture of empowered people!! Thanks Jaideep.

5. Karun Gera says:

Great Workshop !!! Quite liked the way the members from different departments gave their ideas on how to improve business , and how we have been able to draw out concrete action plans for the coming years. An enjoyable , fun and open atmosphere helped get the best out of everyone.

• R Sridhar says:

Thanks Karun. ‘Get the best out of every one’ is indeed the outcome we want from Creative Block Busting workshops.

6. Rahul Bhowmik says:

I never realised that something as nebulous as “Creativity” could be approached (and unlocked) in so many ways! I also found the numerous Case Studies an eye-opener, and hope to be able to apply some of the tools and ideas. Very helpful indeed!

• R Sridhar says:

‘unlocked in so many ways’ is a nice way to talk about going beyond the first right answer. Thanks Rahul.

7. Rafael Dcosta says:

You are great. You suck out the hidden talent from within a person.

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Your Message

Quiz Time

Type the characters from the image
captcha